01. Tours, guided tours, excursions, tourist and cultural proposals are offered by “Io Sono Etrusca” by Monica Bussotti Fiscal Code BSSMNC64M44C085I;
TOURS IN CATALOG AND CUSTOM TOURS
02. All tours and activities are offered by licensed tour guides.
03. The validity of the programs offered is indicated on the website www.iosonoetrusca.it
04. For all tours, reservations are required. Reservations acceptances are subject to availability of seats.
05. Prices are definitive upon confirmation. The reservation will be invoiced for the amount confirmed upon explicit request of the client, who undertakes to provide all the tax data required by current legislation.
06. Participants are requested to present themselves at the agreed departure point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
07. If, due to operational needs or force majeure (roads, strikes, changes in schedules, museum closures, delays or irregularities), the organization must change the program, the same will propose alternatively itineraries and / or visits to other wineries, oil mills and museums without changing the established rate, informing the client before the tour starts.
08. All tours can be done, without supplement, in different languages: Italian, English, German, Spanish.
09. In the event of unexpected increases of more than 10% of individual costs or the imposition of new taxes and fees, the rates will be updated and written notice will be given to the customer.
10. Published prices do not include anything that is not explicitly specified.
11. Any complaint from the customer must be communicated to the organizer by e-mail at email@example.com no later than 10 working days from the date of the tour.
CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES AND REFUNDS FOR TOURS
12. Any booking can be canceled at any time. All cancellations of the customer must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and, unless otherwise specified in writing, will give rise to reimbursements and penalties according to the following procedures:
Reservations canceled up to 1 week before departure: 10% penalty of the total.
Reservations canceled up to 72 hours before departure: penalty of 30% of the total.
Reservations canceled up to 24 hours before departure: penalty of 50% of the total.
Reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance and in the case of no-show : 100% penalty.
13. No refund will be given to the customer who does not show up at the scheduled time; equally no refund will be due to the customer who lost contact with the guide or did not carry out the entire guided tour.
14. It may happen that “I Am Etrusca”, due to operational difficulties, or for reasons beyond its control, may be forced to modify or cancel the scheduled tour.
In the case of tours already purchased, the customer can accept the alternative solution proposed by
“Io Sono Etrusca” or will be entitled to a full refund.
“Io Sono Etrusca” is not responsible for any additional costs related to the reimbursement.
15. We accept the following payment methods:
– Paypal or credit card (through the website www.iosonoetrusca.it)
– Bank Transfer (no later than 3 days prior to departure)
– Cash at the departure of the tour, only for any extras not provided during the booking.
In the absence of payment, the reservation will be canceled by the deadline.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PERSONAL OBJECTS
16. “I Am Etrusca” is not responsible for any loss of valuable personal items or baggage during the tour, for any loss of personal items that are left on the hired transport vehicles, or for any theft or damage caused by third parties to personal items during the tour.
17. In case you do not find the starting point or you are late or for any other need you can contact the assistance number +39.338.5814500, available until the start of the tour.
18. The Court of Livorno is competent for any controversy.